Ryan Windhorst, Realtor
If you are looking for a Realtor in SW Indiana who is extremely passionate about helping his clients, you need to call me! I'm a licensed real estate agent and I will work tirelessly to provide you with the best service the industry has to offer. Let me go to work for you!
- I live in Evansville with my wife, Laura, and our two kids, Jaxon and Gabriella. We love SW Indiana and feel blessed to be raising our family here. We attend Christian Fellowship Church (CFC) in Evansville and enjoy spending time outside with family and friends.
- When selling a home, my marketing strategies include using the MLS, professional photography, email campaigns, web advertising, Facebook, custom flyers, open houses and much more. We want to get your home seen by as many qualified buyers as possible, and that is my priority.
- When working with buyers, I understand each home purchase is unique. Whether you are a first time home buyer or have purchased many houses, I will work hard to make sure the process is as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
- My promise to my clients is that I will always put their interest before my own. I will work extremely hard and with the utmost integrity. I will keep the lines of communication open and I will give you honest advice and answers to your questions.
- With my education and experience, combined with the full support of FC Tucker-Emge, I am well positioned to help you with all of your residential real estate needs! Just give me a call at (812) 306-1891 and let me go to work for you!
Bachelor of Science in Management with a Minor in Marketing, Purdue University, 2003
National Association of Realtors, Indiana Association of Realtors, Southwest Indiana Association of Realtors, Kiwanis (Downtown Evansville), Evansville North Side Optimist Club, SW Indiana Chamber of Commerce.